Student central

  • Student Central

    Student Central is your first point of contact for a range of services and queries, consolidated into one central location. Here, you can talk to trained and knowledgeable staff about a host of enquiries. These include enquiries relating to:

    • your academic studies
    • your degree programme or module enrolments
    • finances (eg fees, loans and payments).

    It also offers distinct, tailored advice to international students and research students.

    With these academic support services housed in one central location – at the heart of the John Henry Brookes Building, in the Forum – you will find it quick and easy to resolve any concern or query.

    To find out about the full range of services offered, take a look at the Student Central webpages.