Estate consultation sessions March 2016
Tuesday, 01 March 2016
Estates consultation sessions: staff and student feedback invited
The Space to Think team will be running a series of consultation and update sessions over the coming weeks and invite you to come along to find out about upcoming developments and provide feedback.
The Space to Think team want to talk to staff and students about the proposed new changes to the Wheatley Campus once the Faculty of Business move to Headington.
They will be specifically seeking feedback on:
- the proposed layout that sees old Business School buildings being used and the bus stop being moved;
- how a sense of community can best be developed with a reduced capacity campus;
- what social learning spaces could look like.
1 and 2 March 12 noon to 2.00pm - outside the Hub
With a series of projects having commenced or just about to commence the Space to Think team will be on hand to talk to staff and students about these developments.
The team will also be consulting on the external colour options on Sinclair and Clerici and will invite feedback to inform the final colour decisions.
Information boards (available here, PDF) will be up in the JHBB reception from Wednesday 3.30pm to Friday 2.00pm, so if you can’t attend a staffed session feel free to go have a look and vote for your favourite colour option.
- 2 March 12 noon - 2.00pm Sinclair Ground Floor entrance foyer
- 2 March 3.30pm - 5.30pm JHBB reception area
- 3 March 12 noon -2.00pm JHBB reception area
- 4 March 12.00 noon -2.00pm JHBB reception area
With the main contractor starting work on the new campus the Space to Think team will be heading to Swindon to tell staff and students about their exciting new site and its redevelopment.
- 9 March 12 noon -2.00pm Ferndale site
To keep up to date with the progress of our campus redevelopment go to the Space to Think works update.