Where there are no students or applicants on a programme, and the programme is to be archived, the closure form (T2.15) should be:
- completed by the appropriate Programme Lead or Liaison Manager (for collaborative provision)
- signed off by the Faculty AESC/QLIC
- sent to APQO, via the link QAO.
APQO will notify the Student Records & Curriculum Management Team and Admissions Office, and the University Quality & Learning Infrastructure Committee.
Where existing provision is to be replaced by a new programme in the same subject area, the implementation plan for the new provision, and phasing out of the old programme, will be outlined in the new programme submission document and in the report of the programme approval panel. A programme closure form (T2.15) should be:
- completed by the Programme Lead
- checked by the Student Records & Curriculum Management Team
- attached to the submission document, for processing on the course record system after the new programme approval event.