Go to the Students section
Go to the Staff section
Go to the Alumni section
Go to the Study here section
Go to the International section
Go to the About section
Go to the Research section
Go to the Business and Employers section
Go to the Support us section
Staff development at Oxford Brookes is delivered through the
Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development (OCSLD).
The following is available for partner college staff:
- Partner college staff can attend any of the OCSLD one-off workshops held at the Wheatley campus, for free, if places available.
- The Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching in Higher Education (PCTHE) programme is discounted by 50% for partner college staff.
- OCSLD have a series of online courses for teaching and learning staff. Partner college staff receive a 50% discount.
- An OCSLD consultant can visit and deliver a workshop at your college for a very competitive rate.
- The Postgraduate Certificate in Management online is discounted by 50% for partner college staff.
If you are an Oxford Brookes graduate you may also be eligible to 10% discount if you enrol on a postgraduate programme. Please see the
Postgraduate Funding page for further information and an application form.
If your college can identify topics for staff development that they feel would be particularly useful for their lecturers, and a good time to run them, OCSLD may be able to offer these courses at Brookes for free, but only if given sufficient notice.
We also hold an annual Associate College Partnership Conference in January for staff involved in the partnership.
As well as providing a networking opportunity, the conference also offers a range of talks and a choice of workshops.
To find out more please visit our