(Most or all to apply)
- Members of staff or self-employed people whose use of DSE is habitual for the purposes of the university's undertaking and is a significant part of their normal work. This duty extends to the self-employed only so far as a workstation assessment, the normal requirements of a workstation and the provision of information.
- The use of DSE is required to do the job, as alternative means are not readily available to achieve the same result.
- There is no choice as to whether DSE is used.
- Training and/or skills are required to use the DSE.
- The visual display unit is used more or less daily in this way.
- The rapid transfer of information from screen to user, or vice versa, is a major requirement of the job.
- High levels of attention and concentration are demanded by the system of the user e.g. where errors could have major consequences.