Everything you need to do before the day, on the day and after the ceremony.
1. Watch the deadlines! Make sure you are aware of all the deadlines.
2. Register for your graduation ceremony via your PIP > My Graduation Planner tab and make sure you have a confirmation email.
Initial deadline: 30 April 2015
Please note, ACCA BSc students should contact the ACCA office and Research Degree students should contact the Research Degrees Team).
Order your visa support letter via PIP, if needed.
4. Check that you have been awarded within the deadlines, by looking on PIP or speaking to your Programme Administrator. If you are not awarded you cannot attend a ceremony even if you have registered for it.
If your June registration is cancelled due to academic failure but you wish to attend a ceremony in September, you will be able to re-register from July 2015 for a September ceremony. If you wish your ticket purchases to be transferred to a ceremony in September you should email the Graduation Team by 30 June 2015 to request this.
If your September registration is cancelled due to academic failure any tickets purchased will be refunded and you will be invited to register to attend a ceremony in 2016 when registration opens. Contact our graduation suppliers to enquire about the possibility of a refund or, if a June ceremony graduate, a transfer of purchases to a September ceremony.
7. If you registered for a ceremony but you are unable to attend, please cancel via your PIP as soon as possible (ACCA students contact the ACCA Office and Research Degree students email the Graduation Team), so that your seats may be re-allocated.
The deadline for requesting a refund on guest ticket purchases for a June ceremony is 14 May 2015 and for a September ceremony is 30 July 2015.
1. If you have not already done so, double check that you have actually been awarded within the deadlines, by looking on PIP or speaking to your Programme Administrator or Student Central. If you are not awarded you cannot attend a ceremony even if you have registered for it.
2. Arrive in plenty of time on campus. Check in and collect your graduate seating card and pre-purchased guest tickets.
4. Have your photographs taken, if desired.
7. Return your gown after the ceremony, if hired.
1. Stay connected after you graduate. Find out more at www.brookesalumni.co.uk/aftergraduation and you can enjoy a wealth of discounts, special services and benefits.
2. If you have any queries regarding your transcript or certificate, please contact Student Central.