Oxford Brookes University (OBU) will be the Data Controller of any personal data that you supply. This means that they will make the decisions on how your data is used and for what reasons. You can contact OBU’s Information Management Team on +44 (0)1865 485420 or email email@example.com.
Why do we need your data?
- To provide you with photos of your graduation ceremony.
OBU's legal basis for collecting this data is:
- OBU process this data as it is necessary for its legitimate interests.
Will OBU transfer my data outside of the UK?
What rights do I have regarding my personal data that OBU holds?
- You have the right to be informed.
- You have the right of access to your data.
- You have the right to correct data if it is wrong.
- You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted.
- You have the right to restrict use of the data we hold.
- You have the right to data portability.
- You have the right to object to OBU using your data.
- You have rights in relation to using your data automated decision making and profiling.
How long will OBU keep your data?
- Three years
Who can I contact if I have concerns?
You can contact the Information Management team.
Information Management Team, IT Services
Room 2.12, Gibbs Building
Oxford Brookes University - Headington Campus
Oxford OX3 0BP