BRP collection

If you applied for a Student visa and your course is longer than 6 months, you will receive a BRP card (Biometric Resident Permit) which is your visa. 

If you have requested that your BRP is delivered to the University please email to book an appointment to collect your BRP from Student Central.

You will need to bring your passport and letter from the UKVI confirming your visa. If you are collecting your dependant's BRP, please bring your passport, their passport and their letters from the UKVI confirming their visa.

EU Student visa holders

If you are an EU Student visa holder, you will not receive a BRP card if you applied for your visa using the UK Immigration: ID Check app. Instead you will need to get a share code to view and prove your immigration status which you will need for visa enrolment. Our visa enrolment page has more details on how to get the share code.