• Tier4out
  • Tier 4 application outside the UK

    Whether you are applying for a visa to start a new course or applying for a visa to continue your current course, you can apply in your home country. Check the bullet points below and use the boxes to help prepare your application and contact us if you have any questions.

    When you receive your CAS, please check it carefully to make sure the information is correct. If your course has a placement option, please check the course length on your CAS carefully.  Our CAS and placements webpage gives more information on how to do this. 

    >> A guide to completing your tier 4 application form  (PDF)