We are looking to recruit students to work as part of the Induction Team to help welcome and support new students starting at Brookes in September 2021.
The pay is £10.70 per hour.
The role will involve:
- Welcoming new students to Brookes
- Working in a diverse and inclusive team to support all our students
- Responding to new student queries through virtual and on campus help desks
- Referring students to relevant University departments for information and help
- Support new students with their preparation for induction and teaching
You will need to be available for the following dates:
- Monday 6 September (half day training)
- Tuesday 7 - Friday 10 September (part-time hours)
- Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 September
- Monday 13 - Friday 17 September
- Monday 20 - Friday 25 September (part-time hours)
We want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to apply and are happy to discuss flexible working hours if you are commuting or have any concerns about being able to work full time.
If you are interested in this role please download the job description and application form.
If you would like more information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for all applications is Friday 9 April 2021, 5.00pm.