Brookes Union Portfolio Officers represent students from specific demographics, or with specific interests. Voting for the 2020/21 candidates took place in week 4 (Wednesday 14 to Friday 16 October), with the results now available. The following individuals are duly elected for the year 2020/21.
More details on the nominees can be found on the Brookes Union website.
The new Portfolio Officer team for 2020/21 are:
- BIPOC Students Officer - Xiao Pan
- Black Students Officer - Faith D.R Chacheka
- Environmental Officer - Tannah Collier
- International Students Officer - Wojciech Yuri Lewinski
- LGBTQ+ Students Officer - Phoebe Goller
- Mature Students Officer - Hugo Stewart
- Post Graduate Students Officer - Daniel D'Souza-Eva
- Sports Officer - Tom Wisniewski
- Women's Officer - Meredith Graham
Brookes Union will be running a by-election in November for the position of Disabled Students' Officer. If you are interested in running for this position, email the Student Voice Team a message on email@example.com.