Concerned about someone?

  • Contact us if you are concerned about someone, whether you are a friend, housemate, parent or other third party.

    We can help you think about how to manage the situation and how to refer a student to our services. We can also give information about other sources of support within Brookes and in the local area, as well as national organisations and helplines.

    All the services in Wellbeing have strict codes of confidentiality and will not normally share information about a student without their permission. This means that if you contact us about someone else, we won’t be able to tell you anything about that person, but we will do everything we can to help.