Guides for non-UMP Student Request Forms

  • If you are studying on a course outside of the Undergraduate Modular Programme and need to request a change of circumstances, the Prezi presentations on this page will guide you through how to complete the relevant forms. 

    ​Please note that forms should only be used for adding/deleting modules if you are not able to make the changes via your PIP. If you require information or guidance on PIP, see the guide on our PIP training and support page.

    A text-based guide for all forms can also be downloaded.

    If you have any queries regarding the forms or guides, please contact the Course and Student Administration Team at or (01865) 483451.