- be in appropriate employment,
- have a minimum of two years' relevant work experience.
A reference from your employer to support the application will be required.
Applicants must also satisfy the foundation degree interview requirements.
Applicants aged under 21 should normally have:
- a minimum of 2 subjects at A-level or Applied A-level, with 3 or 4 at GCSE or O-level
- a National Certificate or Diploma or other equivalent qualifications, such as GNVQ/NVQ or other Level 3 vocational qualifications,
- Advanced Diploma Level 3.