Academic entry requirements will vary between courses. Please check the individual course page and use the equivalency tables below to work out the specific requirements for your course.
Entry requirements for Saudi Arabia
- شهادة الثانوية العامة (Thawawaya/General Secondary Education Certificate) PLUS a recognised foundation course.
Equivalencies for our foundation programmes
|Programme||A-level requirement||شهادة الثانوية العامة (Thawawaya/General Secondary Education Certificate)|
|Integrated 4-year foundation programmes||CCD||80% overall|
|International Foundation Diploma||EE||70% overall|
- GCSE grade C / grade 4 equivalent: شهادة الثانوية العامة (Thawawaya/General Secondary Education Certificate) 60%
If you do not meet our minimum undergraduate requirements, you may still be able to apply for one of our foundation courses.
- البكالوريوس (Bachelor degree)
Please check the individual course listing for the bachelor degree requirement and use the equivalency table below to work out your specific requirement. If you do not meet our minimum requirements you may still be able to apply for one of our pre-master’s courses.
|Bachelor degree requirement||البكالوريوس (Bachelor degree)|
|2:1 (for direct entry)||GPA 3.5/5 or GPA 3.0/4 or 80%|
|2:2 (for direct entry)||GPA 3.0/5 or GPA 2.7/4 or 70%|
|Pass grade (for a pre-master’s course)||GPA 2.0/5 or GPA 1.0/4 or 60%|
Minimum English language requirements
One of the following:
- IELTS 6.0 - 7.0, with 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in listening and speaking
- Pre-sessional University English
- We may be able to accept alternative qualifications as evidence of your English language skills
Equivalent academic qualifications can be accepted and we are happy to consider applicants on a case by case basis. Please contact our admissions team if you wish to discuss your specific qualifications.