Announcement Under the Withdrawal Agreement negotiated with the EU, the UK will continue to participate in the Erasmus+ programme (2014-2020). This means that the University will continue to use EU funding for the full duration of our Erasmus+ Grant Agreement, which expires in May 2023.
How to apply
You may be able to apply for Erasmus+ funding to support a work placement in Europe subject to the following conditions:
- A placement requirement/option forms part of your programme of study
- The placement will attract some form of academic recognition once completed
The following websites may provide useful information and work placement opportunities:
Any queries should be sent to: email@example.com
Your placement will need to be approved, so you should seek guidance from your Subject Coordinator in the first instance, or for the subject areas below, please talk to the individual listed.
- Business and Hospitality: Heather Woodruff, Placement and Partnerships Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Applied Languages: Enora Lessinger, Placement and Partnerships Manager, email@example.com
- Health and Life Sciences: placements are open to students in the following areas:
- Technology, Design and Environment: Andy King, Partnership and Placements Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you read the steps below before completing your application.
- Log in using your Brookes email and password.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Check your email inbox, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to complete your application.
Please note that your application will not be considered complete until you have finished all of the required steps
You should attend a pre-departure briefing session before undertaking your work placement as follows:
- Applied Languages students should consult the briefings timetable provided by your Partnerships and Placements office.
- Oxford School of Hospitality Management students will be notified of a briefing date by the Partnerships and Placements Administrator.
- Adult Nursing students and Physiotherapy students will be notified of briefing arrangements by the Exchanges team.