• How to apply - Other types of application
  • Other types of application

    Undergraduate: Part-time or associate study

    While most undergraduate courses require application through UCAS, some require direct application to the University.

    Studying at our partner colleges: Part-time

    While full-time courses at our partner colleges require application through UCAS, applications for part-time study should be made directly to the partner college where you wish to study.

    January entry

    Find out how to start a course in January.

    Legal Practice, CPE/Graduate Diploma in Law (full-time)

    Applications for full-time places on the Legal Practice, CPE/Graduate Diploma in Law should be made online by visiting the  Central Applications Board:

    Central Applications Board
    PO Box 84
    Guildford, Surrey
    GU3 1YX

    +44 (0) 1483 301282 (LPC)

    +44 (0) 1483 451080 (CPE/GDL)

    Postgraduate certificate in education (PGCE) applications

    Applications for PGCE courses (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) should be made online through  UCAS Teacher Training (UTT). These courses are popular so we strongly recommend an early application.

    Credit transfer

    Your previous study, work experience and training can count as credit towards your degree.