Areas of expertise
- Pre-contract and post-contract cost control
- Project procurement
- Interpretation of the Standard Methods of Measurement (e.g. SMM7, NRM1, NRM2, NRM3, CESMM4 and MMHW)
- Standard forms of Contract (e.g. JCT 2016 and NEC4)
- Quantity Surveying professional practice and contract administration
Examples of other conference proceedings
Mzyece, D., Ndekugri, I., Ankrah, N. and Hammond, F. (2012) Contractual provisions for health and safety: Standard form contracts in the UK construction industry, In Ofori, G., Krisiani, T. and Teo, E. A. L. (eds.) CIB W099 International Conference: Modelling and Building Safety, Singapore, National University of Singapore, pp.428-437.
Mzyece, D. (2016) BIM-enabled Health and Safety coordination in the UK construction industry, In Scott, L. (ed.) Proceedings of the ARCOM Doctoral Workshop, Sustainability and BIM, 21st October 2016 Greenway Hub, GrangeGorman Campus, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, pp. 6-15.
Previous academic role(s):
- Lecturer in Quantity Surveying, Coventry University, UK
- Tutor in Construction Project Management, Heriot Watt University, UK
- Visiting Lecturer and Researcher, University of Wolverhampton, UK