- U68070 Patronage and Subject Matter in Renaissance Italy (3rd Year) [Advanced Seminar in the History of Art, 1]
- U68020 Italy and the North in the 16th century (2nd Year) [Themes in European Art 1450-1700]
- U68026 Curatorial Practice (2nd Year)
- U68023 Paris field trip (2nd Year) [Field Work in Art History]
- U68007 Art in Oxford (1st Year)
- U68001 Museum and Society (1st Year)
Dr Leino is Principal Investigator on an AHRC funded Collaborative Doctoral Award The Imagined Made Real: the interaction between sculpture and painting in the work of Carlo Crivelli, co-supervised with Dr Caroline Campbell from the National Gallery.
She welcomes applications from students interested in Renaissance sculpture, the history of collecting and portraiture.