- U71702 Education in a World of Change: Policy and Provision
- Masters in Education - action research and dissertation supervision
- Doctorate in Education - Learning, Culture and Society and dissertation supervision
- Phd supervision
Roger has supervised the following Phd research studentships.
- S. Gillespie, Giving students a voice: developing a holistic approach to facilitate andpromote student nurses' success and retention in England' (Oxford Brookes University, 2017).
- X. Lin, ‘A Web-based Approach for Adaptive Assessment’ (Buckinghamshire New University, 2011).
- K. Stepanyan,’The Use of Social Software to Support Collaborative Processes of Undergraduate Learning’ (Buckinghamshire New University, 2010).