On the Foundation in Humanities Roger is Module Leader for HUMS3003 Language, Vision and Representation.
On the BA (Hons) English Language and Linguistics Roger is Module Leader for LANG4008 Understanding Language 1: History, Sound and Structure.
On the MA Education, Roger teaches on: EDUC7002 Dissertation and EDUC7016 The Inclusive Curriculum.
On the Doctorate in Education, Roger teaches on EDUC7050 Learning, Culture and Society.
Roger has supervised the following Phd research studentships.
- Goodman-Brown, J.,‘Health visitor students' perceptions of their professional identity’, Oxford Brookes University, 2020.
- Kitchener, M. ‘Supporting Academics’ Full-time Transition from Professional Practice to University: A Qualitative Study', Oxford Brookes University, 2020.
- Loewenthal, J.L., ‘Aspirations of university graduates: an ethnography in New York and Los Angeles’, Oxford Brookes University, 2020.
- Ulett, E., ‘Spiritual Wellbeing in Healthcare: A Critical Realist Investigation into General Practice Nurses’ Perceptions and Practices’, Oxford Brookes University, 2020.
- Chalmers, H. Leveraging the L1: The role of EAL learners’ first language in their acquisition of English vocabulary', Oxford Brookes University, 2019.
- Gillespie, S, Giving students a voice: developing a holistic approach to facilitate and promote student nurses' success and retention in England', Oxford Brookes University, 2017.
- Lin, X. ‘A Web-based Approach for Adaptive Assessment’ (Buckinghamshire New University, 2011).
- Stepanyan, K. ’The Use of Social Software to Support Collaborative Processes of Undergraduate Learning’, Buckinghamshire New University, 2010.