I am involved in the teaching, assessment, and development of modules in the mathematics department—this includes some modules that are part of the engineering and computer science undergraduate programmes.
I am currently lecturing and Module Leader for:
- ENGR5005 Engineering Mathematics and Modelling II
- MATH4008 Fundamentals of Abstract and Linear Algebra
- MATH5012 Vector Calculus and Differential Geometry
In addition to the above I am Module Leader for:
- MATH4004 Discrete Mathematics
I am currently involved in the modules:
- COMP4004 Problem Solving and Programming
And have lecturered and/or lead:
- ENGR3005 Foundation Engineering Mathematics
- MATH4009 Calculus and Analysis
- MATH5001 Applied Abstract Algebra
- MATH5006 Further Discrete Mathematics
- MATH6004 Geometry
- MATH6009 Honours Topics - Complex Analysis
- MATH6009 Honours Topics - From Calculus to Cohomology: de Rham cohomology
I have supervised the following undergraduate final year projects:
- `Where Do You Draw The Line? Optimal Gerrymandering in Northern Ireland'
- `Developing A System That Can Play Noughts And Crosses Effectively'
- `The Game of Hex and Brouwer’s Fixed Point Theorem'
- `An analysis on the emergence of the Black-Scholes formula in application to corporate liabilities'
- `Contributing Factors to Mathematics Anxiety in Undergraduate Students'
- `Maxwell's Equations'
I have supervised the following Master's dissertations:
- `Analysis of European Call Options Using R Shiny'