Best Foot Forward in Business Start-Up & Growth Part - 2 :- The 3 Rs: Recruit, Retain, & Remove
We invite everyone to join us for our next event in the Best Foot Forward in Business Start-Up & Growth series: The 3 Rs: Recruit, Retain, & Remove.
1. Do you know the difference between a worker, an employee, a consultant and a director?
2. Is it ok for the founder to work for free?
3. What considerations should you have when offering remote, flexible or hybrid working?
4. How do you incentivise a team? What if your ideal candidate is based overseas?
5. Do you know what to do (and what not to do) when a recruit doesn't work out?
Sue Staunton, from accounting firm James Cowper Kreston, and Nicola McConville from law firm Taylor Vinters, part of the Mishcon de Reya Group, will be joined by guest speakers Geoff Dragon, Alix Beese, and Sharon Bedford to explore the different roles people can hold, from employee to director to consultant, discuss common ways to incentivise a team (including using equity), and consider what to do if things don't work out as planned.
Nav Krishna Viswanathan