Headington Campus is our largest campus and is set across 3 sites (Gipsy Lane, Headington Hill and Marston Road). Located 1 mile east of Oxford city centre, a scenic walk or short bus ride gets you to the heart of the city.
You'll find a thriving student community living and learning in a modern, uplifting environment. The student support team, based in the John Henry Brookes Building, provides a full range of support and advice services on campus.
The first-rate academic and leisure facilities on Headington campus include:
- a vibrant mix of learning spaces and specialist facilities
- the main University library with subject-specific librarians
- several catering outlets and Students' Union
- sports centre with climbing wall
- a wide range of accommodation options
- on-site shop, doctor’s surgery and dental facilities.