News Free boxes of Covid-19 lateral flow tests will be available to collect at all campus receptions from Friday 16 December. One box of 25 tests can be collected per person. Please consider those with the greatest need - health or financial - when deciding whether to pick up a box.
The University’s Pandemic Planning group has considered the government’s Guidance for living safely with respiratory infections, including coronavirus (Covid-19), alongside our own requirements to ensure the safe delivery of teaching as well as local Covid-19 case numbers.
Going forward, we ask everyone in the Oxford Brookes community to:
- Take up the offer of a Covid-19 vaccination or booster, if you are able to
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser
- Wear a face covering on campus if you wish to
- Please report a positive Covid-19 case by completing the notifiable diseases reporting form for staff and students (select Covid-19 in the reporting form) to the University, stay at home and avoid contact with others
- Stay at home if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as Covid-19.