Welcome to Catering Services, and a special welcome to all new students and staff. We hope you enjoy our broad range of high quality, value-for-money food and hospitality facilities.
Festive period opening times
Over the Christmas and New Year period, catering outlet opening times across the University's sites will be:
- Friday 23 December - normal opening hours across all sites (see information below for standard opening times).
- Saturday 24 December - Brookes Co-Op open 8am - 3pm, with all other catering outlets closed.
- Sunday 25 December to Monday 2 January - All catering outlets closed.
- Tuesday 3 January - Normal opening hours across all sites except The Terrace, Avo Cafe and Union Bar at Headington which will remain closed.
Information on booking a Christmas meal in Taylors Yard can be found in the Catering for events section of this webpage.
Semester opening times
- Cafe Central, 7.30am to 8.00pm (Monday to Friday) and 8.30am to 5.00pm (weekends).
- The Deli, 8.00am to 4.00pm (Monday to Friday). A selection of Kosher and Halal meals are now available - please ask our team members for details. This is a new initiative for Semester 1 and we look forward to your feedback.
- Clerici Cafe, 8.00am to 5.00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Taylors Yard, 11.30am to 2.30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Avo Cafe, 9.30am to 2.30pm (Monday to Friday).
- The Terrace, 11.30am to 2.30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Brookes Co-Op, open daily from 7.00am to 10.00pm. Brookes Co-op is on Deliveroo, so you can now order groceries to your door.
- Marston Road Restaurant, 8.00am to 2.00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Marston Road Cafe, 8.30am to 4.00pm (Monday to Friday).
- The Hub, 8.00am to 3.00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Restaurant, 9.00am to 2.30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Kitchen Cafe, 8.00am to 4.00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Cafe, 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Gather & Gather is keen to hear about any catering related experiences across the Oxford Brookes estate. Whether you have positive feedback or would like to tell us how we can do better, please feel free to contact Marc Purnell, Account Director by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide a range of healthy options which are available at all campuses and identified on menus. Fairtrade, organic and local sourcing will be used where applicable. Meat will be sourced from farms with high levels of animal care and fish will be sourced from sustainable fisheries.
We are committed to ensuring that our services meet the needs of the diverse and multicultural community at Oxford Brookes.
We provide hospitality for internal events held by staff or students. From 1 September 2022 the minimum value for hospitality orders is £35 .
For more details, booking information and menus, view the Hospitality Brochure.
Book internal hospitality by clicking the hospitality form box below. New users can register for an account by clicking on the 'Sign in' button on the top right of the screen and then selecting 'Register'. Please register your new account using your Oxford Brookes email address. When you have selected the items you wish to order, you will need an Oxford Brookes cost and activity code to complete the booking. More information on booking hospitality with us can be found on the first page of the hospitality brochure linked below.
If you are an external party and wish to hold a catered event here at Oxford Brookes, Please visit the Oxford Brookes Venues webpages.
Book your Christmas lunch at Taylors Yard
You can now book your Christmas meal at Taylors Yard on the Headington Campus with options for two-courses (starter and main or main and dessert) for £22 and three courses (starter, main and dessert) for £28.
Spaces are filling fast so make your booking soon.
To book your Christmas meal, please email email@example.com - meals can be booked to take place outside of Taylors Yards' usual opening hours so do get in touch to check on availability.
A PDF document of the menu is available to download with the information also available below:
- Chicken Parfait, Candied Cranberries, Savoury Marmalade, Sour Dough Toast
- Warm Salad of Beets, Chicory, Walnuts and Tangerines, Sweet and Sour Dressing (Vegan and GF)
- Roast Turkey, Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Carrots, Sprouts, Roast Parsnips and Potatoes & Gravy
- Roast Beef Topside, Stuffing, PIB, Carrots, Sprouts, Roast Parsnips and Potatoes & Gravy
- Roast Celeriac and Wild Mushroom Gratin, Carrots, Sprouts, Roast Parsnips and Potatoes (Vegan and GF)
- Red Velvet Cake, Raspberry Gel (Vegan)
- Christmas Pudding, Orange Zest Custard
- (Coffee and Tea Included)