Catering at our Oxford-based campuses is provided by Gather & Gather. Visit Food at Brookes to find out what food is on offer on your campus.
Welcome to Catering Services, and a special welcome to all new students and staff. We hope you enjoy our broad range of high quality, value-for-money food and hospitality facilities.
Easter and May Bank Holiday 2023 opening times
Information on the opening times for catering outlets across our campuses during the Easter and May 2023 Bank Holiday periods can be found in the Campus Arrangements Google Sheet.
Semester opening times
- Cafe Central, 7.30am to 8.00pm (Monday to Friday) and 8.30am to 5.00pm (weekends).
- The Deli, 8.00am to 4.00pm (Monday to Friday). A selection of Kosher and Halal meals is now available - please ask our team members for details. This is a new initiative and we look forward to your feedback.
- Clerici Cafe, 8.00am to 5.00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Taylors Yard, 11.30am to 7.00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Avo Cafe, 9.30am to 2.30pm (Monday to Friday).
- The Terrace, 11.30am to 2.30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Brookes Bar, midday to 8.00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Brookes Co-Op, open daily from 7.00am to 10.00pm. Brookes Co-op is on Deliveroo, so you can now order groceries to your door.
- Restaurant, 8.00am to 2.30pm (Monday to Friday).
- Cafe, 8.00am to 4.00pm (Monday to Friday).
- 8.00am to 5.00pm (Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays), and 8.00am to 4.00pm (Wednesday and Fridays)
- 8.00am to 4.00pm (Monday to Friday).
- Cafe, 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Gather & Gather is keen to hear about any catering related experiences across the Oxford Brookes estate. Whether you have positive feedback or would like to tell us how we can do better, please feel free to contact Marc Purnell, Account Director by emailing email@example.com.
We provide a range of healthy options which are available at all campuses and identified on menus. Fairtrade, organic and local sourcing will be used where applicable. Meat will be sourced from farms with high levels of animal care and fish will be sourced from sustainable fisheries.
We are committed to ensuring that our services meet the needs of the diverse and multicultural community at Oxford Brookes.
We provide hospitality for internal events held by staff or students. From 1 September 2022 the minimum value for hospitality orders is £35 .
For more details, booking information and menus, view the Hospitality Brochure.
Book internal hospitality by clicking the hospitality form box below. New users can register for an account by clicking on the 'Sign in' button on the top right of the screen and then selecting 'Register'. Please register your new account using your Oxford Brookes email address. When you have selected the items you wish to order, you will need an Oxford Brookes cost and activity code to complete the booking. More information on booking hospitality with us can be found on the first page of the hospitality brochure linked below.
If you are an external party and wish to hold a catered event here at Oxford Brookes, Please visit the Oxford Brookes Venues webpages.