Adrian manages the School of Arts Technical Resources, equipment, specialist rooms and the Technical Team. He also has a similar Role in the School of Architechture.
He is the first point of contact for any general enquiries about access to facilities and can direct you to the appropriate member of staff to deal with your question.
Adrian has a background in photography, video and Fine Art Installation.
- Adobe Premiere Pro for Video Editing
- Adobe After Effects for motion graphics work and animation.
- Basic Audio Editing with Audacity.
- Set up of projectors, and screens and other technology for Fine Art Installations.
- Projection Mapping software (Mad Mapper)
- Currently developing skills in VR for creation and modelling in the Virtual World.