Registered Adult Nurse and nurse prescriber. I have worked in several NHS trusts both acute and community. Range of experience as a theatre nurse, A&E nurse, both surgical and medical wards, intensive care nurse and finally a district nurse.
Teaching and supervision
- Education in Practice 1 & 2
- Research Methods and Analysis
- Complex and Challenges issues in Adult Nursing Practice.
- Medicine Management for Adult Nurses.
I have a keen interest in teaching the basics of nursing and anatomy and physiology.
- Academic Advising
- Link Lecturing
- MDT simulation
- End of Life simulation
Recent publication of my dissertation into bereavement counselling from the District Nurse perspective. Also publication of my own research into DN provision of bereavement care.
- RNdipHE, (University of Wolverhampton)
- BSc Hons Nursing Studies, (University of Manchester)
- MSc Module in mentorship MSc in District Nursing (SPQ), (University of Chester)