Dan is the Subject Coordinator for the Property Development and Planning (PDP) course and teaches on various modules on the FBE, Planning and Real Estate Degree courses.
As a local councillor at Town and District levels, Dan has an interest in local government's role in the planning process at both a strategic and local level.
Teaching and supervision
- Built Environment Foundation (Foundation course)
- Real Estate (MSc, PGDip)
- Property Development and Planning (BSc (Hons))
- Real Estate (BSc (Hons))
- Introduction to Spatial Planning
- Integrative and Contextual Studies
- Essential Skills in the Built Environment
- Planning and Development Practice
- Professional Practice
- Development Delivery: Planning and Viability
Dan is module leader for 5 modules.