Mr Dan Sames
BA (Hons), MSc, PGCTHE
Lecturer in Planning
School of the Built Environment
Dan is the Subject Coordinator for the Property Development and Planning (PDP) course and teaches on various modules on the FBE, Planning and Real Estate Degree courses.
As a local councillor at Town and District levels, Dan has an interest in local government's role in the planning process at both a strategic and local level.
Teaching and supervision
- Built Environment Foundation (Foundation course)
- Property Development and Planning (BSc (Hons))
- Real Estate (MSc, PGDip)
- Real Estate (BSc (Hons))
- Introduction to Spatial Planning
- Integrative and Contextual Studies
- Essential Skills in the Built Environment
- Planning and Development Practice
- Professional Practice
- Development Delivery: Planning and Viability
Dan is module leader for 5 modules.