- Senior Lecturer in Mental Health Nursing. Part-time 2 days a week.
- Clinical Practice Educator at Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. Part-time 3 days a week.
Teaching and supervision
All aspects of mental health care with particular emphasis on mental health nursing with adults of working age.
Research grants and awards
1998 - Grant from NHS Executive Anglia and Oxford Primary Care Research and Development Enterprise Award. This funded research into self-harm within a primary care context and formed a substantial part of MA submission to the University of Reading.
- 1986 Registered General Nurse. East Berkshire.
- 1989 Registered Mental Nurse. East Berkshire.
- 1991 City and Guilds 730 Part 1 and 2.
- 1993 BA (Hons). University of Reading.
- 1993 ENB 812 Caring for the Mentally Ill in the Community. University of Reading.
- 2002 MA (Research Methodology). University of Reading.
- 2007 Post Graduate Certificate in Academic Practice. University of Bedfordshire.
- 2012 NMC recorded Nurse Teacher - Oxford Brookes University.