- Senior Lecturer in Mental Health Nursing. Part-time 1 day a week.
- Clinical Practice Educator at Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. Sessional contract.
Teaching and supervision
All aspects of mental health care with particular emphasis on mental health nursing with adults of working age.
Research grants and awards
1998 - Grant from NHS Executive Anglia and Oxford Primary Care Research and Development Enterprise Award. This funded research into self-harm within a primary care context and formed a substantial part of MA submission to the University of Reading.
- 1986 Registered General Nurse. East Berkshire.
- 1989 Registered Mental Nurse. East Berkshire.
- 1991 City and Guilds 730 Part 1 and 2.
- 1993 BA (Hons). University of Reading.
- 1993 ENB 812 Caring for the Mentally Ill in the Community. University of Reading.
- 2002 MA (Research Methodology). University of Reading.
- 2007 Post Graduate Certificate in Academic Practice. University of Bedfordshire.
- 2012 NMC recorded Nurse Teacher - Oxford Brookes University.