Hayley completed her children's nursing degree at Swansea University in 2006. After
consolidating her nursing in Aberystwyth, she moved to London to work at Great Ormond
Street Hospital for Children, where she worked as a children’s Cancer Nurse.
Hayley went on to achieve her Post Graduate Certificate in Practice Education at London
Southbank University in 2016. In June 2017 Hayley moved to Oxford Brookes University
to teach on the adult and children’s nursing pre-registration courses.
Hayley has undertaken further studies at Oxford Brookes and has completed a masters
(MSc) in nursing research.
Teaching and supervision
Assessing and Planning Nursing Care for Children & Young People
Clinical Practice Experience 1, 2 & 3
BePAD Nursing Lead
Memberships of professional bodies
- Membership of professional bodies
- - Nursing and Midwifery Council: Registered Children’s Nurse
- - Nursing and Midwifery Council: Teacher
- - Higher Education Academy: Fellow
- Hayley has presented a poster at the RSCI Faculty for Nursing and Midwifery's 40th International Conference and won ‘Best Poster Presentation’ in the category in July 2021.
Hayley is presenting an ePoster on:‘How Simulation is Instilled and Spiralled across the Children’s Nursing pre-registration curriculum’ at ASPiH in November 2023.