Paul completed a BA (hons) degree in Health and Community Studies at Chester College and then completed his Registered General Nurse training at Charing Cross Hospital London. Paul started his nursing career in Neurosurgery at the Radcliffe Infirmary. He then spent six years in Gastrointestinal Surgery at the John Radcliffe Hospital before joining Oxford Brookes University as a lecturer on the adult nursing undergraduate programme. Paul completed his MSc Higher Professional Education in 2003.
- MSc Dissertation: Sources of knowledge that influence nursing practice?
- Gastrointestinal Nursing: Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s disease/Ulcerative Colitis)
- Person centred/family centred care
Teaching and supervision
- Science Lead/Module leader
- Subject Coordinator
- Academic Adviser
- Link lecturer
- Undergraduate Nursing Programmes
- Clinical Skills
- Hospital life support and automated external defibrillator
Memberships of professional bodies
- Member of the nursing midwifery council