I've received my results. Who do I contact for advice?

If you are seeking advice and guidance regarding your results and future programme, please contact your Student Support Co-ordinator or Academic Adviser. Their contact details are available on your 'Record & Results' page in Student Information.

If you are an international student and would like to discuss how your results might affect your immigration status, please contact the International Student Advice Team.

For any queries regarding your results, the Examination Committee decision or for clarification regarding the communication you have received, please contact the following teams within the Student Records and Curriculum Management Team:

If you would like to seek free, impartial and confidential advice, please contact the Brookes Union Advice Service.