Can I change my Academic Adviser?

  • It is possible for Undergraduate Modular Programme students to request to change Academic Advisers. Before you submit the request to change, please speak to the person who you would like to be your new Academic Adviser. To request the change:

    • Access your 'Record and Results' page on PIP. Next to where the current Academic Adviser's name is stated, click on the link for 'Request change'.
    • Your proposed new Academic Adviser will then either accept or decline your request. If agreed, your original Academic Adviser will receive notification via PIP.
    • To check on the progress of this online request, please access your 'My File' tab and the 'Track My Requests' link.