I am a full-time student. Can I change my mode of study to part time?

Please read the following information about studying part time before making the change.

  • Before changing your mode of study, we would recommend discussing the implications to your programme of study with your Academic Adviser, Subject Co-ordinator or Student Support Co-ordinator.
  • To request the change, students will need to complete the appropriate form. If you are an undergraduate student, please return the M37 form by email to studentrecords@brookes.ac.uk for processing. Forms are available at Student Request Forms.
  • If you are in receipt of funding from Student Finance England, we would recommend that you contact them to discuss any implications the change in mode of study may have on your funding.
  • If you are an international student, it is important that you contact the International Student Advice Team before making any changes to your mode of study.