- Scripts will be available for collection from Headington Campus the morning following the exam. Where the examination venue is the King's Centre, scripts must be collected the next day, as scripts are transported at the end of the exam day through central Oxford during rush hour.
- Scripts may only be collected and signed out by Brookes staff.
- Alternative provision students often finish later and may sit their exams at a different campus.
- Multiple choice exams will be marked within 24 hours of the exam. The reports will be emailed to the Module Leader.
- Off-site scripts will arrive later - the Exams Team will email the Module Leader when these are available for collection.
Where students have PC provision as part of their ISP, they type their work on a PC via Moodle and Lockdown Browser, they will submit their script through Turnitin on Moodle. This instruction information sheet for markers will explain how you can obtain the scripts for marking.
Consult the Mark Entry training course for information on uploading marks. The Examinations Office keep exam registers and invigilator reports for three years. The session waste for each exam is retained until results are released.
Once exam scripts have been marked and Exam Committees have met to confirm marks, exam scripts should be returned to the Exams Office with the archive sheet provided. Exam scripts are archived for three years.