We will accept equivalent academic qualifications from around the world. The requirements will depend on the specific course. We consider applicants on a case by case basis so please contact us if you have any questions.
Academic entry requirements
You will usually need to have
- A-levels - please see the course entries for the requirements for your chosen course
- International Baccalaureate - please see the course entries for the requirements for your chosen course
- A recognised foundation programme
- Equivalent qualifications from your own country - see requirements from your country below
If you do not meet the requirements for direct entry, you can take one of our foundation courses.
If you have already completed a higher education level qualification, you may be able to transfer this to one of our undergraduate courses and start in the second or third year.
For taught courses, you will normally need an honours degree, a postgraduate diploma or an equivalent qualification. For some courses this may need to be in the same subject (or related area) as your intended postgraduate degree.
English Language Requirements
For all our courses you will need to show your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies. Your academic qualifications may show us this.
Find out more about our English language requirements.
We accept a wide range of academic qualifications from around the world. Use the list below to find specific entry requirements for applicant from your country. If you are unable to find your country's requirements on our website, please contact our admissions teams for more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: +44 (0)345 350 3699