Our Student Community Wardens encourage positive relationships between students and residents living in the community.
We have two Student Community Warden teams, each with a team leader: Cowley Road North and Cowley Road South. The teams take it in turns to cover the Gipsy Lane Estate area.
The wardens are proactive and help students and residents by:
- helping students living off-campus to settle into their private rented accommodation,
- offering advice on how to be considerate neighbours (including managing rubbish and recycling),
- addressing concerns raised by local residents,
- addressing issues such as noise, anti-social behaviour, car parking and litter,
- helping to resolve disputes between students and permanent residents.