Active Restart - Oxford Brookes staff can use Brookes Sport facilities for free in January
Brookes Sport are welcoming all Oxford Brookes University staff members to use the Brookes Sport facilities for free in January to kickstart 2023 in a positive, active way.
This includes access to the gyms and fitness classes at Headington and Harcourt Hill, and the swimming pool, sauna, and steam facilities at the Harcourt Hill centre. This is equivalent to our Fitness Membership level.
To claim the membership, staff members need to:
- Go to the Brookes Sport membership webpage and click on “Join Now - Fitness, Swim + Rackets”
- Then choose either “Harcourt Hill” or “Headington” - it doesn’t matter which as the Active Restart membership will allow access at both sites
- Enter basic details, including staff email address
- Then select “Pay as you go” and complete the remainder of process
- Once the sign-up process is complete, a 7-digit membership number will be emailed to the staff email address
- Then email this membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org from staff email address
- Staff cards can then be activated (or get a Brookes Sport membership card) on the first visit in January
The Active Restart memberships can be claimed, and will be active, up to and including 31 January 2023.
For staff members who are current Brookes Sport members, you can claim back your free month too! To do so, please email email@example.com with your membership number by 15 January 2023 and we will either not charge you for January or February, depending on the date of the email.
We look forward to welcoming new faces soon. If you have any questions or would like to tour our facilities, please come to one of our centres and speak to a member of our friendly team.