Clearing 2021 will open on 5 July and run until the end of September. You can apply for a course using Clearing if you’re not already holding an offer from a university or college and the course still has places.
Clearing provides you with an opportunity if you have:
- decided to apply directly to university
- changed your mind about what or where you want to study
- missed your grades
- not got the offer you want
- decided to give university a go.
In July 2021 we will release a list of our courses that have spaces available. Vacancy lists will also be available from 5 July on the UCAS website.
If you would like to learn more about Clearing, who it’s for and how it works, you can find out more on our Clearing and Adjustment page.
If you would like to apply to Oxford Brookes before Clearing, you can search and apply for courses for September 2021 entry as part of the late application cycle.
If you'd like to find out more about applying to Oxford Brookes, there are a number of ways you can get in touch with us:
- Need advice or help with your application? Talk to our friendly admissions staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 350 3699 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- Got a question about the course you are interested in? We are here to help. Simply fill out this form and we will pass your query on to the right person.
- Want to find out more about student life at Oxford Brookes? Chat to our students in our online chat service, run by students, for students.
Take a virtual tour
Wondering what life on campus looks like? We know it’s not the same as visiting us in person, but you can still take a virtual tour and explore our campuses, facilities and accommodation. See our labs, learning spaces and library, or discover the best places to eat and socialise on campus.
Looking forward to joining our student halls this year?
We traditionally reserve a number of rooms in university accommodation for students joining us through Clearing. We’ll provide further updates once Clearing opens.