Every year, thousands find their perfect course through Clearing. Whether you're looking for a Foundation Degree or Bachelor Degree, the chances are that we have something to suit you. Clearing provides you with an opportunity if you have:
- decided to apply directly to university
- changed your mind about what or where you want to study
- missed your grades
- not got the offer you want
- decided to give university a go.
Whatever your motivations for entering Clearing, it’s a great time to find the course that’s right for you. If you need more information on any of our courses, our Virtual Channel provides webinars and videos from our latest Open Day.
Clearing officially opened on Monday 6 July and we are accepting applications. If you already have entry level qualifications or results you can apply directly. Use the 'Contact us' section below to see how you can get in touch. You can also find out more about what to do next and advice on applying on the UCAS Clearing website.
Our Clearing hotline - 0345 350 3699 - is open from Thursday 13 August at 8am.
Our instant messenger service can also offer places through Clearing. It is open from Thursday 13 August at 6am.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there may be a delay in our admissions team responding to your email due to a higher than normal volume of enquiries.
- Thursday 13 August: phone lines (8am - 6pm), messenger app (6am-7pm)
- Friday 14 August: 8am - 6pm
- Saturday 15 August: 9am - 5pm
- 17 August – onwards: 9am - 5pm
- Bank Holiday Monday 31 August: closed
Our virtual channel hosts videos and recorded webinars from our recent virtual open day, including the following activities:
- Recorded subject taster sessions
- Recorded Q&As with our academics and support staff
- Recorded webinars from our central services, including admissions, accommodation, finance and student support and wellbeing.
Take a virtual tour
We know it’s not the same as visiting us in person, but you can still take a virtual tour and explore our campuses, facilities and accommodation. See our labs, learning spaces and library, or discover the best places to eat and socialise on campus.
Watch our student videos
Why go to University? What should you study? What’s Clearing really like? In this video we ask our students to share their experiences of choosing a university and how they ended up at Oxford Brookes.