Our Chinese language and culture after-school club provides staff and students with a fun and welcoming environment to learn new skills.
Our teachers will prepare a tailored syllabus for your students, which can cover the academic year or shorter durations.
For language focused after-school clubs we recommend a longer-term arrangement to allow students to practice and build on material week by week. Topics include:
- Pronunciation, tones, initials and finals
- Numbers, price, dates and time
- Culture sessions include:
- Handcrafts including paper folding, paper cutting and Chinese knot making
- Beijing Opera Mask Painting
- Chinese Dance
- Chinese Songs
If you are considering implementing a Chinese language curriculum at your school, our after-school club is the perfect place to start!
If you would like to arrange an after-school club at your primary or secondary school or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.