Dr Freeman-May is a Senior Lecturer and Research Lead for Paramedic Science.
Teaching and supervision
- Principles of Professional Practice
- Fundamentals of Evidence Based Practice
- Mental Health: Application to Paramedic Practice
- Paramedic Research Methods and Analysis
- Dissertation: Paramedic Science
- Leadership & Managment in Paramedic Practice
Andrew's responsabilities also includes:
- Academic adviser
- Practical Assessment Support
Andrew is an active suppervisor for MSc and PhD students.
Memberships of professional bodies
- HCPC registerd Paramedic