Contribute to teaching and research in the areas of Business and Management (specialization in Entrepreneurship).
Teaching and supervision
- Business at the Cutting Edge
My research falls under the broad theme of inclusive entrepreneurship and focuses on understanding the impact of gender and culture on entrepreneurship and innovation activities in different geographical contexts.
- 2023 Co-investigator - Who are the innovators? Phase II extension – funded by Innovate UK-UKRI and undertaken by Innovation Caucus / Extend Ventures, £130,000 (April 2022 – March 2023)
- 2023 Co-investigator - AWE: Accelerating Women's Enterprise – extension funded by the European Union’s Interreg Programme, £211,651 (April 2022 – June 2023)
- 2022 Principle Investigator - Identifying leadership and management content for the University of Portsmouth medical degree - funded by the Faculty of Health and Science, University of Portsmouth, £5,466 (February – June 2022)
- 2020 Core research team – Understanding the Funding and Investment of Diverse Innovators in the UK: A Market Analysis - funded by Innovate UK-UKRI and undertaken by Innovation Caucus / Extend Ventures, £101,505 (Sept 2020 – Nov 2021)
- 2019 Core research team - Diversity & Inclusion in Business Innovation, funded by Innovate UK-UKRI and undertaken by Innovation Caucus (Nov 2018 – Sept 2019)
Memberships of professional bodies
- Academy of Management
- Gender Work and Organization 2023 Conference, South Africa, June 2023
- 15th Annual International Business Conference, Cape town, South Africa, September 2022
- 2nd Organization Theory Winter Workshop, February 2022