I am a Principal Lecturer and Undergraduate Programme Lead who looks after all Undergraduate Programmes in Engineering at Brookes and at our Associate College Partners (ACP's). My current interests are in curriculum development and the integrated curriculum currently in use here at Brookes and the development and application of Stirling Engine Technology which is used as a topic to deliver that curriculum. I have experience and interest in Finite Element Modelling, Contol Engineering and Vibrating systems.
Teaching and supervision
- Automotive Engineering with Electric Vehicles (BEng (Hons), MEng)
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering BEng (BEng (Hons))
- Mechanical Engineering (MSc)
- Motorsport Engineering (MSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng (Hons), MEng)
- Mechanical Engineering Design (BEng (Hons))
- Motorsport Engineering (BEng (Hons), MEng)
- Motorsport Technology (BEng (Hons))
- Automotive Engineering with Electric Vehicles
- Motorsport Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Motorsport Engineering
- MSc projects
I support teaching in a wide range of levels from Foundation Year through to projects at level 7 (MEng/MSc) and help support students with mechanics, dynamics and FEA modelling questions.
At present my research interests are focussed on the next stage of development of the Stirling Engine Project for delivery of the integrated curriculum over the first two years of the Brookes Engineering BEng/MEng degree programmes.