John is a module leader across a number of undergraduate and postgraduate modules and an active researcher in the fields of operations management and supply chain management. He was previously a subject coordinator for the postgraduate Business and Management MSc programmes and also does some work with international partners.
John's research interests are in healthcare operations management and sustainable supply chain management.
Bancroft J, Saha K, Li D, Lukacs G, Pierron X, 'Lean Six-Sigma: The Means to Healing an Ailing NHS?'
International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management 35 (9) (2018) pp.1976-1988
ISSN: 0265-671XAbstract Published here Open Access on RADAR
Bancroft J, Saha K, 'Observing the NHS’s A&E performance objectives: is lean the cure?'
International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management 33 (8) (2016) pp.1099-1123
ISSN: 0265-671XAbstract Published here
Teaching and supervision
- International Business and Supply Chain Management (MSc)
- Business and Management (BA (Hons))
- International Business Management (MSc)
- International Business Management (BA (Hons))
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management