Kate is a Subject Co-Ordinator for the MBA programme. She is a Module Leader for both Postgraduate and Undergraduate modules.
Teaching and supervision
- Oxford Brookes MBA (MBA)
- International Business Management (MSc)
- Management (MSc)
- International Business Management (BA (Hons))
- International Business Consultancy (Level 6)
- Client Project (Level 7)
- Consultancy Project (Level 7))
- Entrepreneurial Theory and Practice (Level 7)
- Project and Contract Management (Level 7)
- Synoptic Research Project (Level 7)
Supervision of MSc Dissertations and Client Projects
Memberships of professional bodies
- Fellow of the Higher Education Authority
Kate has more than 25 years of extensive business experience acquired from working in a variety of roles within the automotive sector. She has worked in a large number of different functions including: Quality, Finance, Sales Administration, Operations, Information Systems and Continuous Improvement. Kate’s business career includes 17 years working at Harley-Davidson Europe, the European Headquarters of Harley-Davidson Motor Company. Her roles at Harley-Davidson included project managing the introduction of a new Europe-wide vehicle stocking system, Director of Information Systems for Harley-Davidson Europe, including being part of the Leadership Team of a complex SAP implementation project and, most recently, Director of Continuous Improvement for the Harley-Davidson International Markets.