Polly has over a decade of experience in rights sales and children’s and educational publishing, most recently working as Senior Rights Manager at Oxford University Press. Her teaching across undergraduate, postgraduate and distance learning courses focuses on international publishing and rights.
A Brookes Publishing MA alumna herself, she is passionate about helping students approach their studies from a truly global perspective. She is also Chair of Oxford Publishing Society (OPuS), where she is actively involved in organising events and networking opportunities for the publishing community in and around Oxford.
Teaching and supervision
- Digital Publishing (MA, PGDip)
- Publishing Media (MA, PGDip, PGCert)
- Media, Journalism and Publishing (BA (Hons))
- Publishing (distance learning) (MA, PGDip, PGCert)
- The Book Publishing Industry
- International Publishing
- International Rights Management