Dr Yang Han
Lecturer in Business and Management
Oxford Brookes Business School
Yang joined the Business School in 2023 as a lecturer in Business and Management. He received his PhD from the University of Essex.
Teaching and supervision
- Operations Management
- International Markets and Competition
- Strategic and Sustainable Logistics
- Exploring International Business and Management
- Introduction to Business and Management
Yang's research interests fall in the category of organisational behaviour & psychology. His research focuses on organisational interventions and specifically examines leader-member relationships and their effects on employee behaviour.
He has developed and tested models for how organisations can implement organisational interventions that aim to promote employee well-being and creativity.
- British Academy of Management