Centre for Development and Emergency Practice (CENDEP)
Founded in 1985, the Centre for Development and Emergency Practice (CENDEP) is a multidisciplinary centre that brings together academics, development practitioners and policy makers. Our work concentrates on:
- human rights and forced migration
- inclusive recovery and development
- conflict, humanitarian action and peacebuilding
- shelter, housing and home in crises.
We run the following courses:
- Development and Emergency Practice (face-to-face) (MA / PGDip / PGCert)
- Humanitarian Action and Peace Building (online) (MA / PGCert)
- Shelter after Disaster (PGCert)
- Architecture (MPhil / PhD / PhD by Practice / PhD by Published Work / Research Degree involving Creative Work)
We also conduct research with colleagues and partners worldwide.