The first day of the IDEAS Programme Design Sprints will focus on articulating your aims for the programme and understanding the broad skills, content, and learning & teaching strategy required in order to support all your students to succeed.
By the end of Day 1 you will have:
- Articulated the aims of the programme
- Written programme learning outcomes
- Outlined the programme structure
- Collaboratively generated learning & teaching strategies to solve key ‘IDEAS’ challenges
Participation in Day 1 will support in completing the following sections of validation/revalidation paperwork:
- Submission Document sections 1b, 3a, 3c, 3e, 4a & 5.
- Programme Specification sections 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7
- Module Descriptors sections 2 & 4.
What to bring with you
In order to get the most out of the day, we recommend that you have already reviewed and are familiar with the following:
- Market research of comparable programmes
- Feedback from students
- Feedback from your external examiner/assessor
- Student outcomes and experience data
- Relevant subject benchmark statements
- SEEC level descriptors
- Any PSRB requirements
- Faculty priorities
- Information about any modules shared with or delivered by other programmes